Thursday, July 31, 2008

Who needs sleep anyway?

Not this girl.

So it's 2:15 in the a.m. and I'm supposed to be working on my u.s. history homework right now, but I got distracted by a new comic idea.

Basically, I'm going to draw a very short, very crappy comic once, thrice, maybe even five times a week to define a word I may or may not have heard before.

I'm calling it "applied learning". If it goes well I'll give it a link off of my Shay-Town site. Until then, it will be hosted at another blog of mine called appliedlearningcomix.blogspot.com.

I made one tonight.

Go ahead.

Learn a word (or understand the joke right away, you dork).


PS this might be KSUA's new bumper sticker. If not, I'll show you the REAL new KSUA bumper sticker once I make another one.

No comments:

She Sings Sub Rosa © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Shayna | Design by Shayna