Friday, July 25, 2008

Get paid to work at my favorite radio station?!

Heck YES I will!

This past Monday I was offered the position of Program Director at KSUA. I didn't really want to talk about it publicly until I had the opportunity to tell all of my co-workers at the OIT Support Center, so I waited until today. I broke the news to them during our meeting.

I was surprised at how bummed all of my co-worker's were. They certainly are the best group of people I've ever worked with, so I'm really going to miss them all. It's not everyday you get to work in a drama free environment where talking about sweet things like video games, hilarious you-tube videos and cool ideas are all part of the job.

But alas, with my upcoming school schedule, and my desire for a change of pace, working at KSUA is by far the more appealing option. I've always loved KSUA. I've been a volunteer there since 2003, created their most recent logo, and spent many hours making sweet buttons for the station's booth at the fair.

And now, I'm going to get paid to work for the best station Fairbanks has to offer. I'm as giddy as Jess is when I give her delicious cheeses! (that's super giddy!)

I start work on the 6th of August :D!

Hip hop hooray!

Here's a weird-ass picture I drew to celebrate:

No comments:

She Sings Sub Rosa © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Shayna | Design by Shayna