Monday, April 20, 2009

Prices for My Artwork

A bunch of people keep asking me to post the prices for my art, so I'm going to list the prices I currently have listed in the gallery.

Good Morning Darling - $250
Brain Child - $500
Inner City Pressure - $450 SOLD
@ - $200 SOLD
<3 - SOLD
Lollerskates - $50
Squid Baby - $450
Emoti-Pigs - $500
Phishing - SOLD
Solitaire - $450
Not All Pets Are For Petting - $300 SOLD
ROFLcopter - $200 SOLD
Shay-Shay - $500

***Prices are negotiable within reason. Just email me at tickle.me.plaid@gmail.com to commence the haggling!***

I'm providing a slideshow of the artwork, but if you would like a closer look at the work you can check it out in this photo album.

4 comments:

Shayna said...

Pieces that have sold:
Phishing
<3
Inner City Pressure
@

Shayna said...

"ROFLcopter" was just purchased and is no longer for sale.

Shayna said...

"Lollerskates" has been purchased and is no longer for sale.

Shayna said...

"Not All Pets Are For Petting ;_;" was just purchased and is no longer for sale.

She Sings Sub Rosa © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Shayna | Design by Shayna