Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Make it BLUE

I haven't felt patriotic in years. I was probably still losing teeth the last time I did.

But last night, as I watched Obama speak in Chicago, my eyes flooded with tears and my heart swelled with pride.

He may have his work cut out for him, but I truly believe he and his administration will help my country persevere.

I'm so proud to be an American right now.




The video above was created for MTV by Dani Carlson, which may have been featured on TRL. She took the footage at the UAF Pub, which is where I was when I found out the good news. I'm at the very end of this clip (right behind the people who clink their glasses).

I might look sad, but those are tears of joy, my friends.

2 comments:

Jess! said...

I like the part where you cry your happy tears.

Shayna said...

I like that part, too <3.

She Sings Sub Rosa © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Shayna | Design by Shayna