Saturday, November 1, 2008

Large Nose Affinity

Hiya friends :D

I officially finished my History Course this Friday. That's right. I, Shayna "Mermaid Hair" Hawkins Esquire XXXIII Jr., successfully completed an entire history course in a little over five days time.

Feel free to shower me with tasty pastries.

Also, now that I'm not freaking out about whether or not I can finish my history course, I think I'll be able to produce a lot more artwork, so stay tuned for that.

Speaking of art, "The President Show"'s official opening date is on November 4th (election day) at 5:30pm. A lot of the art students are required to submit a drawing, painting or print of a U.S. President for this event. I got to see some of the paintings when I dropped mine off and a lot of them look really good. I painted William Howard Taft for mine. If you're familiar with Taft's history and know me, then you'll probably be able to guess how I painted him before you even see it ;P (Hint: It involves rubber duckies).

Stop by if you can!

Start Time:
Monday, November 3, 2008 at 8:00am
End Time:
Friday, November 14, 2008 at 7:30pm
Location:
301 Gruening Building
Street:
University of Alaska Fairbanks
City/Town:
Fairbanks, AK

No comments:

She Sings Sub Rosa © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Shayna | Design by Shayna