Wednesday, May 20, 2009

Do YOU Want a Handlebar Moustache?

Hey everybody :D

So the other day I made my facebook status this:

"Shayna Hawkins will paint a small portrait of you with a handle bar mustache for the low low price of $50. Sans mustache? Double it."

I was mostly just being facetious because I didn't think anyone, other than myself, would be interested in paying that much for a portrait of themselves with an eccentric 'stache.

Oh, how I was wrong.

I already have three customers who are just as excited as I am to see themselves with sweet handlebar mustaches. HOORAY!

I will post pictures of them as soon as I finish them. I'll also be painting one of myself. If you're interested in one, email me at:

tickle.me.plaid@gmail.com

Later gaters!

No comments:

She Sings Sub Rosa © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Shayna | Design by Shayna