Sunday, October 19, 2008

Please spare a vote for mupples <3

Three days ago, I received an unexpected email from a representative of Aniboom, a website where people are able to gain exposure for their animations.

Hey shayna

Recently I came across Mupples, and was really impressed.

I am the Content Recruitment Coordinator at aniboom.com and I think you have an excellent chance of winning our 3rd Annual Aniboom Awards 2008, the leading online animation festival boasting $50,000 worth of prizes.

I would like to invite you to submit your work to the competition, the submission process is very user friendly and only takes a moment.

I’d love to hear any thoughts you may have, or answer any questions , please feel free to contact me.

Cheers,

Anat

The aniBoom Team



I'm not sure if the email sent to me is a generic one that they send to anyone who posts animations on the web, or if this person actually was impressed with my handy work. Either way, I decided to give the competition a shot.

If you'd like to help my animation get exposure, you can do so by following the instructions on this page: Clicky.

To get to my animation, you can either click on the animation below, or go to this link: Mupples!

The more votes and page visits I get, the better my chances are to gain exposure from the masses. So if you like it, please vote for "Mupples".

Thanks for your help ♥

PS I made a few changes to the animation. Maybe not enough to be noticeable, but enough to steal 6 hours away from my life. I hope you enjoy it again (or for the first time!)



Watch more cool animation and creative cartoons at aniBoom

No comments:

She Sings Sub Rosa © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Shayna | Design by Shayna