Sunday, September 28, 2008

I got me grr face on >8(

I can't fall asleep, damnit. I've been up since 8am yesterday and ended up running around all day between work, my radioshow, various errands...etc. Once midnight rolled around, I decided I should go to bed. Before I slipped under my covers, I drank some of the cough syrup that was prescribed to me last week, that of which supposedly houses codeine. Either the bottle has lies written all over it, or codeine has reverse effects on me. I've been taking that syrup since last Wednesday, and it doesn't help me sleep one bit. As a matter of fact, my brain tends to become even more active than it normally is when I try to go to bed after drinking that liar juice (most of my artistic ideas typically come to me when I'm trying to go to sleep...it's my brain's creative prime-time).

So here I am, writing a blog at 3:30 in the goddamn morning. The first time I got up was around 1 am, because I finally figured out how the floor needs to be organized and decorated when I do my thesis show (coming this spring to an art gallery near you). I arose from my faux slumber a second time to write down new painting ideas that decided to make appearances in my overactive noggin. Finally, after Assiqtaq roused me so she could play and urinate in the freshly fallen snow, I decided it was time to give in.

Insomnia is a harsh mistress, and today, I'm her sleep deprived bitch.

Bah! Enough of my whining...here are some pictures of Assiqtaq playing and urinating in the snow. (Hey, at least I'm not a liar...stupid syrup).




No comments:

She Sings Sub Rosa © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Shayna | Design by Shayna