Saturday, September 27, 2008

Crap I'm Proud Of

Numero Uno :

I have my very own studio space! It's a cozy little nook tucked away in the BFA/MFA-students' turf...the painting studio's basement. My teacher even made a shelf for me when he noticed that I was still painting the nesting dolls for my "Old Lady" stop-motion animation.

I finally have a comfortable place to work.

When I'm down there, I never want to leave.



Numero Dos:

I actually got around to taking pictures of the bulletin board I designed for KSUA. I basically printed the 4' x 8' image on 8.5" x 11" sheets of paper, and then stapled them together. I thought it would end up looking sloppy, but was pleasantly surprised when I proved myself wrong.

KSUA has turned out to be yet another artistic outlet for the creative cat within me...watch as I purr with a fork in hand... *¡Zapp!*



No comments:

She Sings Sub Rosa © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Shayna | Design by Shayna