Saturday, March 14, 2009

Tiger Tiger Burning Bright

I haven't had much to blog about these days. I've been busy trying to find/create enough of my own artwork to throw together for my solo show in April. All I have on my mind really is "I need to graduate, need to paint, need to animate, need to eat, need to move away ...need to GRADUATE." So instead of boring you with repetitive blogs about how I'm stressing out about the upcoming months, I will entertain your senses with things I find on the internet that intrigue me. First up is a video called "Tyger" by Guilherme Marcondes of Brazil. It is based on the William Blake poem, The Tiger. The way he incorporates several methods to create this short is astonishing, and I hope you all enjoy it as much as I do.

No comments:

She Sings Sub Rosa © 2008 | Coded by Randomness | Illustration by Shayna | Design by Shayna